Dunky Cup Review @allaboutmydeals @dunkycup @SMGurusNetwork
Disclosure: All About My Deals was given the following product(s) in hopes to get media coverage. All opinions are hers alone.
- 3 cookie holder design. Great for sandwich-sized cookies such as Oreos ®
- Interior pocket holds 8oz of milk, coffee, or tea
- Extra heavy-duty and strong. Designed in the USA for a lifetime of dunking
- Food, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Made from BPA free, FDA approved plastic
- Also, works for dippable snacks such as pretzels and carrot sticks. Compatible with the Dipr Spoon
- Material: food-grade ABS plastic
- Width: 5.4 in(13.6cm)
- Depth: 4.4 in (11.1 cm)
- Height: 3.2 in (8.2cm)
- Capacity: 8 fluid oz. (237 ml)
- Weight: .71 lbs (.32 kg)
A lot of thought went into creating this clever cup. When I read that you can take a drink between your cookies, I was like, ” What? How? The cookies would fall out!” But this magical cup will keep those cookies in place and this is why. The shape of the cup holds all the answers. The slots for the cookies are rectangular which keeps them from rolling or falling out because at no time would you have to tilt your cup high enough due to the shape of the spot the milk goes into. I probably have you confused right now. The spot the milk goes into is sloped in the front. Maybe this picture will help you visualize and understand how the magic works.
The Dunky Cup is really good quality plastic, very sturdy. It’s hard to knock over (yes, I’ve tried) maybe it has something to do with the shape as well as the weight. The shape truly is clever. This cup would be great for snack time. You could put crackers, carrots, celery, or cookies in the slots just to name a few. In the drinking spot, you could put dips, milk, coffee or tea. It’s nice that you can use this cup for hot and cold. You can even place it in the microwave or dishwasher.
I give the Dunky Cup a score of 5/5, highly recommend it!
Get Social! : )