About Gold Toe:
The Gold Toe brand has been around since the 20th century. They have been greatly known for the quality and life span of their socks. Their socks are made from the finest yarns and reinforced for a longer, more comfortable fit. For over 80 years the iconic gold toe has been identified as the undeniable symbol of quality.
They make socks for women, men, and children. Something unique about the Gold Toe children’s line is that they have an EZ match system. If you have several kids this would be so handy. If the sock has one gold ring, that means it’s a size small, two gold rings is a size medium, and three gold rings mean its a size large.
My Review: Read More
I was sent some stylish socks for women and several different styles for children. We will start with the women’s socks.
- 51% Nylon, 46% Combed Cotton, 3% Spandex, Exclusive of Ornamentation
- Comes in a 3 pack, one solid, leopard and zebra print
- You can choose between 5 colors: black, chocolate, oatmeal, azalea and royal
- Sizes available: 6-9
When I think of socks being made from nylon, I image a thin stretchy sock, like pantyhose. These socks are not thin like that. They don’t stretch like them either. They form to your feet comfortably. I love the fun animal print designs. All my other socks have been shoved back in my sock drawer and replaced by these socks. I wear them daily. They feel really nice on my skin and very comfortable, I forget I am wearing socks when I am wearing them.
Neon fashion Flat Liner socks:
- 73% Acrylic, 24% Polyester, 2% Spandex, 1% Nylon, Exclusive of Ornamentation
- The toes are reinforced for longer wear and durability
- Featuring EZ Match® – the number of gold rings on the toe tells the size
- Comes in a 6 pack
- Sizes available: kids small, medium and large
These bright socks settle right above the heel, below the ankle. They don’t slip off your feet easily. It’s so hard to explain the texture without comparing to nylon or cotton. These socks have a more cotton feel than the women’s socks above. These socks would be great for Summer. They are thinner socks and will allow your feet to breathe. My daughter was actually surprised by how comfortable these socks are. She told me she wants me to buy these for her from now on.
Dressy Turn Cuff:
- 78% Cotton, 19% Stretch Nylon, 2% Spandex, 1% Polyester
- Turn-cuff styling creates a timeless look
- Reinforced toe and heel
- EZ Match® system uses gold rings around toes to easily distinguish sizes
- Stretchy cotton blend provides all-day comfort
- Comes in a 3 pack
- Sizes: Kids small and medium
Did you have a pair of the lace cuff socks growing up? I remember wearing them when I was a little girl and I loved them. Any little girl would LOVE these socks. Each pair in this pack is different. You will get a plain white pair of socks, another with the traditional lace look, and another with another type of lace. My daughter tells me they are comfortable and likes the feel of them on her feet.
Boys Basketball Crew:
- 89% Polyester, 8% Nylon, 3% Spandex, Exclusive of Ornamentation
- AquaFX® Moisture Control
- Arch Support
- Spandex for a Perfect Fit
- EZ Match® makes matching up your kids’ socks EZ as 1-2-3. The number of gold rings on the toe tells you the size
- comes in a 3 pack
- sizes: kids medium and large
- Three different color combinations to choose from
Above is a picture zoomed in to give you an idea of the fabric. These socks would be great for those that sweat a lot. Your feet can breathe, and the AquaFX Moisture control keeps your feet dry. These socks will hug your feet with the arch support. These socks don’t flex as much as any of the previous ones. My daughter couldn’t fit this pair because it was too tight on her leg. So I can’t tell you much more about them.
Overall impression of the Gold Toe Brand:
I thought the quality of each sock type to be outstanding and unique. They stand out from any other sock I have owned. I applaud Gold Toe for all their experimenting with different materials to make the perfect sock. It had to take a lot of knowledge and research on different fibers and materials to create the perfect blend for each sock type they offer. The socks above is just a very small sampling of what they offer. They offer so many different types, lengths, and designs. They also offer other items besides socks. They offer something for everyone…
Head on over to Gold Toe to check them out.
To stay updated on everything Gold Toe you can follow them on facebook and twitter.
Disclosure: I was sent samples of the above products to review. All opinions are my own and was not paid for the opinions stated in the review.